Complimentary: Forrester Report on BYOD
Building The Business Case for a Bring-Your-Own-Device Program
As organizations struggle to keep up with the growing list of devices requested by end users, BYOD programs are at the top of the list for most IT executives.
The numbers support the reality. According to a Forrester survey on BYOD:
- More than two-thirds of North American and European information workers personally select the smartphones and tablets they use for work
- 46% of workers choose work laptops that are not on the company-approved device list
And although just about everyone agrees that a BYOD program makes sense, many IT executives struggle to build a compelling business case that clearly articulates the end-to-end benefits of a BYOD program.
This Forrester report will provide you with a comprehensive list of benefits and costs associated with deploying a BYOD program:
- How to conduct a cross-functional BYOD program analysis
- Benefits of a BYOD program
- Realistic cost and risk expectations
- How to plan and collaborate to overcome BYOD ROI issues
Sign up for your complimentary report